Tuesday, August 03, 2010

A Sister.




Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 (ESV)

Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 5:20 (ESV)

My sister hardly ever complains. Here she is, 8.5 months into the 9 months of pregnancy, middle of summer, three kids to play with - and no complaints. wow. I admire this aspect of my sister's character, why? because i could learn from it.( oh, and it is admirable, etc etc)

Love you sister. this is a post to let you know that i am thinking of you on this last part of the Preggo Journey, and praying for wisdom and strength for you!!

3 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Sarafina said...

Awww...wow, thanks Su! I don't feel that virtuous but it is encouraging to hear that you see that in me!! I love you too! Have a great trip tomorrow (0:

 
At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so blessed to have a sister! Hope the baby is born soon, healthy and happy!

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous ant said...

Hey pretty girls, you look like cool 70's chicks here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home