Monday, December 11, 2006

6months

So...i haven't done a good job of posting myself. but here i am. self portrait in my third trimester! yippee! i am nearly there!

Pregnant report: very minor lower back pain now a normal everyday occurance , my cure: a good husband that massages me every night! ! ! what a guy.

I enjoy my midwife visits very very much. Julia does as well. in fact, julia assisted a birth just last thursday while at our midwife appointment. yes it is true, they have a doll with placenta in a mesh bag that they use to demonstrate just how the baby is positioned within me...and they have the pelvic bones to show how the baby is born. JULIA LOVES THIS. she asks to see it every time we are there, so last week she helped 'birth' the baby. haha. Grasping the head as itcame out, etc. haha. My little doctor-girl.

Anyway, i should run. thought i'd leave the preggy photo for y'all.from sue.

5 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sue what a glowing joy you are! I am so happy for you. You sure are looking good. Glad to hear things are going well for you. Ihope that they continue well.

FYI: Taylor is doing ok, he took things better then Jason and I did.

Hugs from our house to yours.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger DAve and JAnie said...

You look fabulous! Glad to hear that you are feeling mostly good, besides the back aches. I didn't get a sore back in the end (never have had back probs), but my ribs... oh my word, i thought i broke one the first day the pain set in. Eeeek. I hope your little baby doesn't push your ribs around. We are glad you can feel baby move and enjoy the relationship that is already begun! Ohhhh, cute little naus baby! So wonderful!
I love the Julia Christmas party stories!

We haven't sent it yet, but a little card will be on it's way to you very soon. We are working on them RIGHT NOW (well, dave is. he is bugging me for taking a cutting break. I hate cutting, but i do it with love!)
Take care,
Love Janie and the other "c's"

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Kari said...

Hey you!! You look so lovely and happy...and why wouldn't you be? Isn't it delightful to feel the flip, flop, somersaults of the tiny person inside you? :) I think I may have an aspiring tap dancer or kick boxer in my belly....haha

That's great that Julia is such a great midwife...hopefully her skills won't be needed for this delivery!!

I miss you guys - we need to catch up soon!!

Kari (and the bun)!

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susan - you look radiant and beautiful!! Hope these last three months are comfortable for you.
Love from the island, where we are caught in yet another terrible wind storm...

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Sue said...

thx all! i am getting more excited for march as the days go on... :) i'll keep you posted.

love from sue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home